Mandragora species - best ingredients for a witch’s cauldron. :)
Antonio Rizzi - 1914. All’armi (1916).
like a match in the fingers of a child:
burnt out for pleasure
at the slightest inconvenience.
|—||"Burnt Out" Trista Mateer (via tristamateer)|
Fig. 88. Hemisection of the head. 1882.
yes yes, but please keep in mind that these are not absolute. they’re merely what i know from my own winding experience ~
- surround yourself with people who are good for you.
- always always wear sunscreen. (i can’t stress enough how important this is. your skin is the largest organ in your body. it’s like your canvas. take care of it!!!)
- depend on no one. belong to no one. you are your own savior. other people can and will love you, but it will never be a substitute for self-love and knowing how to be your own best friend.
- drink lots of water.
- don’t force relationships and friendships that no longer feel organic. let go of people when you should.
- be honest, even if it means being vulgar. never sugarcoat the truth just for the sake of sparing someone else’s feelings.
- exercise free will and own up to your shit. understand that nobody is responsible for your actions and if you do something fucked up, it’s because you chose to. everyone makes mistakes, but everyone is also accountable for their mistakes.
- don’t slack.
- spend time with nature and surround yourself with good shades of green.
- keep yourself informed about social issues and take sides. don’t be complacent. there is so much going on in the world and so many human beings that are hurting, silence is no longer an option. use your voice.
- don’t slouch and keep your chin up when you walk. body language directly affects how you feel and it’s all in the way you carry yourself. this does wonders for me when i’m having a shitty day. also, it makes you feel like a runway model even if you don’t look like one lel
- tell the people you love that you love them even if they don’t say it back.
- be kind to strangers on public transportation.
- invest your money. saving it will only keep it sitting idle, but investing will make it grow. buy good stocks!!!
- don’t romanticize your sadness. this is an easy coping mechanism, but band-aids don’t heal wounds. time and acceptance do.
- understand that everything is ultimately temporary.
- don’t settle.
- take long walks by yourself. go to coffee shops by yourself. travel to a foreign country by yourself. enjoy your solitude.
- keep your eyebrow game strong. (this is almost as important as #2.)
- wear cute underwear.
- stay hopeful, always.
Growths found on the skin of white-tailed deer are called fibromas. They are commonly referred to as skin tumors, or simply warts. These growths do not hurt the deer since they are usually non-cancerous tumors called either fibromas or papillomas. In both cases, the warts or tumors are caused by viruses. The difference between the two is that fibromas grow either from the skin or from the layer beneath, while papillomas grow only from the skin. An infection with fibromas is called fibromatosis.